We pride ourselves on the quality of service to our Landlords. We consider your property to be like our own and seriously consider each applicant to be suitable before committing to them. Whilst market conditions and technology change the fundamentals remain the same, hard work and customer care are the principles on which the business is built.
Mo Bannister heads up the Department. She has gained a reputation for delivering a highly personalised service with frankness at all times in order to find the right tenant for your property, in the shortest possible time. As one of East Yorkshire's leading Letting Agents with decades of experience in the local area, you can be confident in the knowledge that you are in safe hands.
We have assisted hundreds of landlords over the years, many of whom return to us with more properties for us to handle.
As a valued customer, you will receive constant monitoring of your property and recommendations that could assist. Our comprehensive service includes:
- NETWORKED OFFICES! Your property will be featured & marketed at our Hessle & Elloughton Offices
- RENTAL TEAM - Highly experienced team with extensive knowledge and a personal pro-active service
- HD full Colour Brochures with internal floorplans
- Internet advertising on our own website which is also Smartphone/Tablet compatible
- SOCIAL MEDIA - Vendors, buyers and tenants can now find us on Facebook & Twitter
- To Let Board
Our clients receive a monthly computerised Statement & Invoice detailing all income & expenditure, your net payment will be sent directly to your allocated Bank account by Electronic Transfer.
We are members of Property Mark incorporating The Association Of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA) and the National Association Of Estate Agents (NAEA) and their Client Money Protection Scheme (further details available upon request). We are members of the Tenant Deposit Scheme (TDS) for Regulated Bodies and bonds are protected via The Dispute Service.
We are also members of The Property Ombudsman and their Redress Scheme